Welcome To Our WebsiteDoncaster P2 Locomotive Trust
‘Let’s get COCK O’ THE NORTH built in Doncaster!’
Please take care during this health crisis stay home and stay safe.
A set of five mugs are now for sale in the shop. Each mug features a painting by John Wigston, GRA, with COTN in various guises.
Fabulous print by John Wigston now available in the shop.
Doncaster P2 Locomotive Trust Founders Club called The Denison Club. Full details are now available . Look out for the Founders Club in the Supporting Us section
- About Us – to inform you about the Trust, its Committee and the Project
- Cock O’ The North – to give a brief history of the locomotive and a gallery of pictures illustrating this piece of iconic L.N.E.R. engineering
- Supporting Us -to capture your interest to support and sponsor the project. Join us as a Member of the COTN Club, as a Founders Member in the Denison Club, or Sponsor a Component.
- Merchandise – to promote and sell Trust merchandise, all proceeds of which go to the project
- Doncaster Heritage – to capture in pictures the magnificent history of Doncaster Plant Works and local stations
- Contact Us – to provide a direct link to the Trust
The website work alongside the Doncaster P2 locomotive Trust Facebook page which continues to provide up to date information about the Trust’s development
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Doncaster P2 Locomotive Trust – Cock O’ The North