Welcome To Our WebsiteDoncaster P2 Locomotive Trust
‘Let’s get COCK O’ THE NORTH built in Doncaster!’
5th August 2019
A set of ‘new design’ mugs are now for sale in the shop. Each mug features a painting by John Wigston, GRA, with COTN in various guises.
Fabulous new print by John Wigston now available in the shop.
Doncaster P2 Locomotive Trust is launching a new prestige Founders Club called The Denison Club. Full details are now available . Look out for the Founders Club in the Supporting Us section
Our website has been designed to attract attention to the Doncaster P2 Locomotive Trust and to gain support for the project to design and construct a new copy of the ‘Cock O’ The North’. The website includes the following pages:-
- About Us – to inform you about the Trust, its Committee and the Project
- Cock O’ The North – to give a brief history of the locomotive and a gallery of pictures illustrating this piece of iconic L.N.E.R. engineering
- Supporting Us -to capture your interest to support and sponsor the project. Join us as a Member of the COTN Club, as a Founders Member in the Denison Club, or Sponsor a Component.
- Merchandise – to promote and sell Trust merchandise, all proceeds of which go to the project
- Doncaster Heritage – to capture in pictures the magnificent history of Doncaster Plant Works and local stations
- Contact Us – to provide a direct link to the Trust
The website work alongside the Doncaster P2 locomotive Trust Facebook page which continues to provide up to date information about the Trust’s development
Doncaster P2 Locomotive Trust – Cock O’ The North